Caution!

Please be aware that if you are reading these posts that I reserve the right to speak my mind on any of the topics listed. If you do not agree with me, you may do so on your own time. Also, I will be providing bits and pieces of the military lifestyle and information. The Navy is in NO WAY responsible for anything I state here, nor am I claiming to be completely knowledgable on all matters. These are my experiences, and mine only!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Round 2 they say!

After our first unnsuccesful and incredibly disappointing failed month on fertility drugs, the doc is still confident that we can do this on our own! So, that means a new prescription is being filled currently, and round numero 2 is about to begin!

Alright, so let's stop for a moment and consider everything that is happening here. In the last 2 months I have learned that I have severe PCOS, and then I did my first month on fertility drugs. Seeing that little pink negative sign was awful, and made me wonder if I would have the strength to carry on this journey, for however long it may be. But then my husband took me into his arms and reminded me that when we took our vows, it didn't matter the obstacles that were coming along. I had to have another reminder that our life is amazing as it is, and we are so lucky for what we do have! A baby is just something that will come when we least expect it.

With that being said, I still hope this second round is it for us! Haha, I can't control myself. However, this next time around I am going into it with a head full of knowledge! I plan to track BBT and Ovulation twice everyday, and I have now completely cut out alcohol and caffeine from my diet! I am back to exercising everyday, and most importantly: I am not going to let myself get stressed out! I am going to do exactly what doc orders, and if it doesn't happen again, then we will deal with it.

The best part about all of this? Hubby has to report to his ship by the second week of August. Once he does so his schedule becomes insane! We got incredibly lucky that we are able to get one more round in before that happens! I am so grateful for all of the chances we are being given. Time to make the most out of them! I will keep everyone updated as the big O hits and then when its time to baby test again :) Baby dust!!!!!

No comments: